Monday, August 5, 2013

Utah Blogger Meet-up

Last Friday, I had the opportunity to meet up with other Utah Teacher Bloggers.  It was so much fun to meet some of the people I interact with online.


It was the first meet-up I've attended. So excited to put some faces to names. I'm on the back row, far left in the red top in the big group photo. Thanks to What the Teacher WantsThe Teacher Wife - Creative Teaching Resources and Melonheadz Illustrating for planning it and to all those who donated prizes and their time. It was fun to also meet in person Terri from Kinder Kapers Krystal from Good Enough Teacher and Jaque from Mommy & Me Creations along with several other great bloggers I made new connections with. 

Here are some more pictures: 

The ladies who made it all possible ~ Thanks!

Me and Terri





Terri made the darling magnet buttons and these crafty pens for everyone too!


What a fun afternoon with good company and good food.



 photo Signature_edited-3_zps050aaea1.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love Comments

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...