Sunday, March 5, 2017

The NIght Before St. Patrick's Day Breakout



I have another breakout idea for you. This one is my first creation from scratch and I'm so excited about it! Based on the book The Night Before St. Patrick's Day by Natasha Wing. I've linked to a nice read aloud version on YouTube in the document and the book is less than $3 on Amazon. Your school or local library probably has a copy too if you don't already. 

This is a fun way to celebrate St. Patrick's Day and get in some review. The version of this breakout that I share below was made with 2nd Grade students in mind, but you could easily adjust the math tasks or the length of the breakout to fit your students and grade level. 

To get your copy of the materials and instructions, Click Here. This is a view only, so you'll need to make a copy to edit it for yourself. Most of it is editable, in the spirit of the intention the creators of BreakoutEdu

I hope you'll give it a try and please let me know how it goes for you!  I'll be trying it out on March 15 or 16, 2017 and will report as well how it went for us. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love Comments

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...