Wednesday, October 24, 2012

"First Year Bliss" Linky




Today, I'm linking up with Michelle from The 3am Teacher.  She's celebrating her 1 year blogiversary with a lot of fun items and activities.  I've been following Michelle for probably 9 months.  She is fabulously talented and just a nice person.  I had the chance to meet her two weeks ago when I vacationed in AZ with my family.

Well, now to my memory from my first year as a blogger.  I'm still in my first year, having started on New Year's Eve 2011.  I have loved the many people, teachers and bloggers that I have met because of blogging.  I have learned a lot of technology as I've studied up on things I needed to learn how to do, including creating all the buttons and elements for my blog.  And, most important of all, I've become a better teacher as a result of blogging.  I have gathered so many great ideas from all of you and fellow bloggers about content and management.  I've had some bumps along the way, most recently the dilemma of which platform to use.  It's been a fun journey so far and am so glad I decided to take up this great hobby and venture!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love Comments

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...