Monday, October 22, 2012

Thanks for Sticking With Us!

Sharing my blog woes.  Those of you who have followed me for a while know that over the summer, I switched over to a Word Press blog.  I haven't liked it and feel like I lost a lot of you and never regained momentum after that.  I've come back to blogger in hopes that this will be the place from now on.  I still have the dedicated url, www.dilly-dabbles.com, so if you have been reading my Word Press blog over the past few months, you'll still find me here, just a slightly different look.  This does mean, however, that posts I did on Wordpress didn't follow me.  So, I may be doing some re-posting / updating of those same ideas over the upcoming months.  I hope you'll bear with me and I hope that this decision to come back to blogger help pick up the momentum again.  Look for some upcoming posts with the content you know and love from Dilly Dabbles coming up soon right here.

By the way, this also means that you can easily follow me now through Blogger's friend connect.  So be sure to check the right side of this page and follow us so you'll be sure to get our posts right to your Reader.

To help kick start momentum, I'd love to have a contest or a week of giveaways or freebies.  Let me know your ideas and desires in the comments below.  I'd love to do something that you, my readers, would love and appreciate!



Thanks!

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love Comments

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...