Sunday, May 5, 2013

Appreciation Sale




It's Teacher Appreciation Week and to celebrate you, TpT is offering an extra 10% discount for anything you purchase.  Additionally, most of the items in my TpT store will be 20% off.  Be sure to use the code TAD13 when checking out so that both discounts will combine for a total of 28% discount. (the 10% is taken after the 20% which results in a 28% total discount)  The offer runs Tuesday and Wednesday May 7 and 8.  If you miss those days, my store will continue to be on sale through May 9, but the additional 10% will expire at the end of the day on May 8.

Be sure you're following my store so that you will receive notice when new items are posted.  I'll have at least one new item posted for the sale and hopefully I'll get two items that I've been working on ready and posted.  Each of these new items will be posted at an amazing discount for the first 48 hours they are up.

See you all at the TpT sale!  I'll come back to post about my own purchases later in the week.  I'd love for you to come back and share yours as well!

Thanks to the following for the darling sale button:


 photo Signature_edited-3_zps050aaea1.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love Comments

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...