Thursday, July 10, 2014

Notice and Note Post 12



 Here are my notebook pages for Again and Again and Memory Moment.  I mentioned in Post 11 that I didn't write down as much of my own reflection with these last ones, hoping that students will do more on their own.  If you weren't aware, most of the printables for the text selections from the book can be found online on the publisher's website here.  They're in easy to print PDF format.  There's one or two missing due to copyright, but I easily found them online with a quick search. 




Be sure to read the host post by Meg of The Teacher Studio here and any other posts that have been linked up. 

What did you learn from the Again and Again and Memory Moment signposts? 

 photo Signature_edited-3_zps050aaea1.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love Comments

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...