Sunday, April 1, 2012

Jump Rope Rhymes for April Fools

Happy April Fools Day!  Aren't you glad it's not on a school day?  I sure am.  Well, last night I was researching jump rope and hand clap rhymes for a little project I'm working on (coming soon) and I found a few that I won't be putting in my project, but thought you might get a good April Fools laugh from.  Here they are:

Birdie, birdie in the sky,
Why'd ya do that in my eye?
Birdie, birdie in the sky,
Gee, I'm glad that cows don't fly.

I know something, 
But I won't tell.
Three little monkeys,
in a peanut shell.
One can read,
And one can dance,
And one has a hole,
in the seat of his pants!

Dressed in yella
Went to meet her handsome fella.
On the way her undies busted
How many people were disgusted?
1! 2! 3! 4! (etc.) 


I love Comments


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...