Friday, April 13, 2012

Vocabulary Freebie and a few other bits

Tier 2 Vocabulary is an important part of reading instruction.  My district just adopted the Journey's reading program and it contains a good list of tier 2 words as part of each week's lesson.  I'm in the process of putting them into page size posters to hang on my wall each week.  Here's Unit 5 for all of you.  Even if you don't use Journey's, these are a good resource of tier 2 words.  (The rest will be coming along between now and the end of summer.)


On some other notes:

I appreciate the several tags that I have received this week.  A tag is indeed a lot of work and did one a while back.  You can see that post here.  Again thanks so much for the tags, however I won't be creating a new tag post.

Also, be sure that you like Dilly Dabbles on Facebook.  An exclusive freebie is available there now for fans and will be changed each week.

Finally, the DillyDabbler, our newsletter, will be sent out this weekend.  Be sure you've signed up so you get the first glimpse of posts and other informational tidbits along with exclusive offers and discounts in the Dilly Dabbles Store.

2 comments:

  1. I just saw on your TPT store that you are in Spanish Fork. Me too! Small world eh? I'm excited about the new Journeys adoption, how about you?

    http://learningwithsusieq.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love Comments

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...