Tuesday, March 6, 2012

March Blog Hunt Day 7


Welcome to Day 7 of the St. Patrick's Day Blog Hunt!  I'm so excited to be part of this.  Today, you get the pleasure of two blogs to visit for treasure.  Jana at Thinking Out Loud also has a treasure for you today, so be sure to visit there too.

Thinking Out Loud                                   


I have two great items to share with you.  First, a set of nine St. Patrick's Day bookmarks with riddles and jokes.

St. Patick's Bookmarks Second, a set of three gameboards to practice the -oo- in words.  It includes a bonus sorting sheet.

Oo Game Board Freebie I hope you enjoy these freebies!  I'd love to hear how you like them in the comments below.

Tomorrow, be sure to visit Linda at Kids Reading Activities for another treasure on day 8!



If you've missed the previous treasures, visit this Pinterest Page which contains links to each treasure and will be added to each day!


While you're here, be sure to enter my giveaway that is underway right now. Click here to be taken directly to the entry page!

Enjoy the rest of your hunt!

7 comments:

  1. Thank you for the Pinterest link with everything all in one place...awesome. I checked out..Thinking out loud! Jana's blog is amazing and I can't believe what her school is going through right now...

    Thank you sooo much for being awesome!!

    Michelle

    The 3AM Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for all of your kind comments. I'm glad you liked the FREEBIES!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh - another set of bookmarks! :) fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I nominated your blog for an award. Please come over to find out the details.

    Joni
    http://kinderkidsfun.blogspot.com/2012/03/thank-you-so-much.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Melissa,

    I nominated you for an award! Come check it out at my blog!

    Molly
    Lessons with Laughter

    ReplyDelete

I love Comments

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...