Thursday, March 22, 2012

Teaching Blog Traffic School

If you're reading this, you've got a head start on the best tool to boost your blog.  This offer will be released to the public tomorrow, but you are getting it a day early!  I started Teaching Blog Traffic School about 1 month ago and it has made a big difference.  Charity is launching a brand new set of updated videos and membership site which contains opportunities for networking and collaboration with other bloggers.  You can get more information and see other testimonials here.  For a limited time, only until April 8th, you can get your yearly membership for $49.  After that, the price will be raised. So, if you are a blogger or thinking about starting a blog, you need TBTS to get the best information and knowledge to get your blog jump-started!

6 comments:

  1. I have been a follower of yours for a while but I am a fellow TBTS member and I wanted to come introduce myself. I am looking forward to chatting with you and learning a lot from all the other teachers that have the same goal with their blog!
    Shawna
    The Picture Book Teacher's Edition

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't let me forget! I can do it on Wednesday (payday!)

    Misty
    Think, Wonder, & Teach

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great tip! Thanks for sharing. I am your newest follower. Come visit my blog sometime! :)
    ~Jen
    Hello Mrs Sykes

    ReplyDelete

I love Comments

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...