Thursday, January 26, 2012

100 Days of School

 
 I'm sure some of you have already had your 100th day of school, and for some it is coming up.  We are celebrating our 100th day tomorrow, (but it is really next Wednesday).  We wanted to have the all day celebration on a Friday, so we fudged the days a bit...SHHH don't tell the kids ; )  Well, it's Thursday and time for a book share.  I actually haven't read this one, but have read many other books by Natasha Wing with the Night Before.... theme.  I have loved all of them.  They are great for introducing holidays and milestones like the first day of school.  Leave a comment if you've read this one before.  Tell us how you liked it and any activities you did with it.

2 comments:

  1. Our 100th day isn't until the 9th. I guess we're behind here in Idaho. :)

    Tammy
    www.foreverin1st.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So funny...I got in my cupboard this morning to pull out my 100 day books and guess what I discovered....this book! It's not one of Wing's better ones, but still very fun.

    ReplyDelete

I love Comments

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...