Saturday, January 28, 2012

The big 5-0 in followers!!!

Teach123 just became my 50th follower!! Thanks to her and all of my first 50 followers.  As promised, I will choose a winner for the Common Core Pack tomorrow at 1:00 Mountain Time, January 29th.  Since we reached 50 before the end of January, the winner can also choose from my other creations.  These will include those that are currently available in my sister store, ThriftyTechTeacher.  (My husband will soon be taking over that store and the items currently there will be moved to my DillyDabbles store)  If you became a follower and have not yet entered this contest, go here before 1:00 Mountain Time and be sure you are entered to win.

Thanks again to all of you and I look forward to this blog growing.  I hope you will all look for my upcoming contests and freebies.

THANK YOU!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm keeping my fingers crossed! Have a great Sunday.

    First Grade Delight
    imgoingfirst@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

I love Comments

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...