Saturday, January 7, 2012

First Blog Award!



 Thanks to Nicole at Teaching With Style for the Versitile Blogger Award!  It's my first blog award and it's so exciting!

Here are the rules of the award:

1. Thank the person who presented the award to you and link back to them. (Above)

2.  Tell seven things about yourself.
       1. I'm a mom of 3: Girl 7  Girl 5  Boy 1.
       2. Teaching is a hobby and profession for me.
       3. I've been married to my college sweetie for 11 years.
       4. I must be have a distant connection with Nicole of Teaching With Style, I have my M.Ed. in Educational Leadership and have been pursuing an administrative position for the past 2 years.  I'd also like to teach pre-service teachers one day.
       5. I have a September birthday
       6. I have been to Disneyland and Disney World each once when I was 18.
       7. I'm a newbie to teacher blogging, but loving it so far.

3. Pass this on to 15 newly discovered blogs and let them know they've received the award.

I'm still working on number 3.  I'll post this part a little later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love Comments

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...