Wednesday, January 25, 2012

What's NOT Wrong

I found this linky party at Carried Away in Kindergarten through First Grade at Klinger Cafe.  Here's how it works... copy and paste the cutey little icon... Then think of five, count 'em, five things that are NOT wrong in your life.  List them.  Share them.  Link up at Carried Away in Kindergarten. 


1.  The muffins I made tonight are NOT wrong.  They may be full of calories, but that will be counteracted by my yoga session....right? 


2.  Speaking of yoga...Wednesday exercise is NOT wrong.  Each Wednesday afternoon I exercise with a group of teachers I teach with.  A few take turns each Wednesday leading the class and this afternoon was yoga.  My first time doing yoga and who knew it was such a great and invigorating workout? 


3.  Having a little inner celebration that a few students were absent today is NOT wrong.  We all need a little break every now and then.  


4.  It is NOT wrong that it is just after 9:00 and ALL of my children are sound asleep, (even the cat). 


5.  It is NOT wrong that I am procrastinating the reading I need to do (and it's partnering paper) for my reading endorsement class tomorrow night by blog stalking and blogging while listening to the Adele station of Pandora.  

1 comment:

  1. omgosh...I LOVE yoga!! I never thought i would...since I'm a "punish me!" type of workout girl...but I HAVE to have my yoga workout at least once a week - my body thanks me so much for it!

    and no...there are nights I go to sleep when I'm putting my 2 year old to bed....at 7:30!! lol

    ♥ Jen
    The Teachers' Cauldron

    ReplyDelete

I love Comments

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...